Isn't it amazing? That moment when you realize this is the person you want to love and laugh with for the rest of your life. How to celebrate that moment, extend it and share it with your family and friends is where we come in. At the Ambridge Event Center, we understand the decisions, details and time involved in planning a wedding that is a reflection of you, your beloved and the journey you are embarking on together.
Your Ambridge Event Center Wedding Specialists will help you:
- Determine your scheduling and seating needs
- Help make special arrangements for your service/reception including flowers, music and customer lighting effects.
- Help you choose an exquisite menu package within your budget.
- Offer access to vendors who can provide specialty items that reflect your interests; such as hand crafted chocolates, wines, a custom wedding cake, even décor and party favors.
- Coordinate with you, your family and wedding assistants to ensure your wedding runs smoothly.
This is your moment, let the Ambridge Event Center help you build it into a memory to last a lifetime. Wedding Packages for 2011 Wedding ceremony site available (50 – 250 guests) Wedding reception site available (50 – 300 guests) Wedding and reception include:
- Champagne toast and glasses with purchase of champagne. (Will be served at stations prior to toast)
- Cake cutting service – cake plate and flatware (buffet style) as well as boxing up left over cake to go.
- Glass plates, table wear, complete table set (optional table preset/ full or partial)
- Banquet rounds with linens and napkins (wide color choices)
- Buffet table and cake table expertly decorated for your special day.
- Uniformed servers
- Full A/V system
- Two hour rehearsal available for wedding packages
- Ballroom includes hardwood dance floor
- Self service coffee and punch station.
- Flexible floor plan
- Host or no host bar service/with licensed and insured bar service and bartender.
- Separate VIP rooms for bride, groom, and wedding party.
- Ceremony – Set up of chairs and other special needs